Wanadoo email address.

Before we left France I posed a question about how long I would have my wanadoo.fr address. It was suggested that it would go dead after a few months. We have now been back in the U.K. for 16 months and it is still alive, well and kicking. We even still get the emails from Orange Fr and I can access my Orange account!

That was quite a surprise and almost as much of a surprise when I realised just how long ago we moved back. Oh, and we had a tax d' habitation bill 2 weeks ago too. They must still love us [8-|]

They don't seem to have an expiry time. It is over over ten years since I moved from Orange and I've still got three active wanadoo e-mail addresses.

I've also got some web sites on Orange which are still live. But I can't update/delete them as I need an Orange account to access them.

I had my freeserve address through many changes of ownership and iterations until long after it was taken over by Orange. It was finally rendered defunct by Orange a couple of years ago. It's the one I used to join this forum and is still the default because I can't change it.....even though it no longer works. Still, cuts down the spam.?