llapso apso ?

Sorry I know this isnt strictly french related. But some neighbours of mine lost there little dog over a year ago now and she has been to upset to get another up to now. Her husband has finally persueded her to rehome another Llapso apso(not sure of spelling) I know they will give it a great spoilt home as the last one was very well looked after and much loved, I know they went without a lot themseleves to pay the vet bills as he got old and ill. They are an elderly couple so dont want a puppy , nor can afford to bye from a dealer. But has any one seen any in  any rehoming centres in the south west England area. Her Husband and I have been serching for a couple of weeks but not found one , and we would love to get her one before christmas has she has had a hard year this year and would love to finish the year on a high for her. Any ideas would be greatfully received. Many thanks      

I hope you find one. A year or so back Mrs Will found a very unfortunate little black dog wandering in the road. She rescued him from under a lorry, brought him home, and after treating his very advanced mange we set about getting him passported (he had no tattoo or microchip) with a view to rehoming him. We had at least three possible takers - he is now in England with my sister. We hadn't any idea what he was, never seen anything quite like him (though we did meet another like him with some Belgians on the beach near Mont St Michel). It turned out he is a Dhoki Apso, a slightly larger relative of the Lhasa Apso (the Dhoki Apso is better known as the Tibetan Terrier, though it's not a terrier) - he was recognised in England by somebody who knows the breed, he's supposedly a good example, and certainly fits the breed standard perfectly, unlike his bichon frisé pal (left). He really is a super little dog, loads of character. So you never know what you might find.

By the way, I'm told (I'm in England at present so I haven't seen it) that the process has started over again with a female chihuahua cross, so if anybody wants one of those...