Very Urgent for an "English" Husky Thouars !!!

Me too, Verviale. That's why I rarely look on these threads, I know I can't home any of the animals & when you see the state some of them are in. [:'(]

So pleased for Loup & Lou![:D] It's going to be fun in that household for a while, everytime hubby calls, he'll get 2 for the price of one![:-))]

[quote user="JayJay"]

So pleased for Loup & Lou![:D] It's going to be fun in that household for a while, everytime hubby calls, he'll get 2 for the price of one![:-))]

[/quote]

Or so he thinks, me and loup have other ideas!!! [6]

But seriously, it is starting to annoy me already!! Going to have to have a name change. Ideas anyone??????

Of course Christine i'll put an update and piccies on in a few weeks!

[quote user="JayJay"]

Me too, Verviale. That's why I rarely look on these threads, I know I can't home any of the animals & when you see the state some of them are in. [:'(]

[/quote]

I agree JayJay.  I find it hard to read these threads as they are so heartbreaking.  My daughter has been asking me every single day if the Husky has been adopted and if there is any further news.  CONGRATS to Meg & Mog.  I wish you all the happiness with Loup.  As to a new name, perhaps you will have to get to know him a little bit to find out what might suit him..

Enjoy!

What is wrong with Meg - it doesn't sound like Loup[:D]  Seriously, well done hope you'll all be very happy.  Trevor says Hi to Loup.

Christine - I reckon you should simply send new LF member a list of dogs to chose from.  After all you know that one by one we're all going to succumb to your persuasive ways!![;-)]

Great stuff!! Well done Meg, really pleased for him, and you!!
I am still getting used to Trojke's  (used to be Rubber) singing - he doesn't really bark, just sings and yodels, apparently a Husky trait, so be prepared!!
Look forward to seeing more photos when he has settled in.

Chris

Thanks all!!

He's being a bit of a naughty boy at the moment!! Keeps stealing and eating things!  He isn't used to being in a house, and he is all a bit confused still. But he is very intelligent and responsive, so hopefully he'll be fine. We have the time to spend with him. He is absolutely lovely!!!  The cats aren't too impressed though!

RH, i spoke to himself and he is not happy about calling me Fred..........can't think why!!

Not heard much noise from him yet!!

(Hello to Trevor!!)

[:)] [:)]

Edit: Have you got a piccy Chrisb???

I'll see if I can work out how to post a pic, once I have downloaded some from the camera!
Trojke is the same - a real stealer and eater, I've never had a dog who will jump up the worktop like him, and he will pinch anything lying around, which, in this household, is a lot! He, too, had spent a lot of his time outside. We have had him 2 months now and he is tons better than he was .............still have a few problems between him and our old GSD, but thats another story!
We crate him at night and if we go out, leaving him with a bone or something else to chew, and he has adapted quite happily to that.........just saved wondering what we were going to come downstairs to in the morning!!
I'm sure you will have loads of fun with your boy!

Chris

Have been too busy to access the Forum but have just seen this.  If I can be of any help let me know. Huskies, especially lone huskies can be difficult. I should know as I have had the breed for over thirty years and I still haven't fathomed them out completely! At my peak, when we were racing and showing throughout Europe, I had nearly thirty but now have just six pensioners. My eldest is sixteen and the yongest twelve so our working days are over. Including my own.  As you can gather, difficult or not, I wouldn't change my breed for the world. Forgive me if you know this already, but I assume that you have been told not to let him off lead as huskies only return when they want to and will find something to eat while away. Usually the neighbours livestock!

I'm glad he has found a good home. Don't forget, if you need any help or information, get in touch.

Chris