If you would like a Beautiful Dog (Pointer/Braque)

Here is one

He was found in Niort on 17th February.  He is so magnificent that when I saw him there, I thought someone would soon give him a home.  But he is still there (it is the end of the chasse season!) and what a handsome pet he would be.

At a guess the vet has put his date of birth as March 2004.

Here's another photo taken by Mélissa on Saturday.  The situation is now urgent for him.

Also at the Parthenay fourrière, there is Perle a seven year old Labrador who urgently needs a home.  She has been there for two months and you will see the marks on her legs where she licks herself due to stress.  She was found in a lycée playing with the kids, so she is fine with children and also with other dogs.

Christine they are beautiful, I don't know how they end up homeless!  Would it be possible to add Maxo and Till to this post as I'm worried that they've been forgotten.  If we didn't have Brice (we're still in love!) and Cleo, Till is just the sort of dog I would like.  Fingers crossed that adoptive parents are found.

Thank you Rufford.  I have just had a call from an English couple who have seen Till on our site and they want to see him this weekend. 

Last week another English couple who had contacted me for a dog went and adopted a Border Collie cross from Niort, so that got another one out and he now has a very good home.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote user="Christine Animal"]

Here is one

He was found in Niort on 17th February.  He is so magnificent that when I saw him there, I thought someone would soon give him a home.  But he is still there (it is the end of the chasse season!) and what a handsome pet he would be.

At a guess the vet has put his date of birth as March 2004.

[/quote]

So happy to hear about the poor stressed out Perle finding a home [:)] but I too am amazed that no one has adopted this boy yet.  [:(]  As you said he is magnificent, what a face!

• 5 weeks later...
Lovely Christine. [:D] I fell for this fellow (however, not the first time with one of the poor dogs here and saying only if) [:'(]. I just thought he was so handsome, sad and stoic at the same time.  Was so hoping he found a happy home. Thank you for the wonderful photo. Just hope they put something softer under that sheet for him in future. [:-))]