Remenber our cats

Pads

[quote user="sweet 17"]

Pads

That is so so sad.  It is true, so many people just don't realise the suffering that goes on.  Oh, if only the poor darlings could be spared all this pain!

Blub, blub............

[/quote]

I sitting here blubbing with you and I have to get up and go to work in a mo, quick tell me some thing cheerful[:(]

Why do people continue to abuse defenceless animals???????  This was so sad my heart goes out to the little souls.  When we move (eventually) I hope to adopt (although I will be bringing my own 2 if they are still with us 17 & 15) and my adopted 2 from across the street where their owners don't give a t*ss.  They are now living in a sheltered cat box with the best of bedding in my back garden at night but are in the house here all day (not that my own 2 adore them as much as I do!).  I am sure I will have room for another 1 or 2 FROM A SHELTER when I get over there.

Words cannot explain what I would do to those who abuse any animal.

That video was so sad, the music was pretty apt as well.  It just seems so senseless and heartless.

I got two house cats from a friend whose cat had kittens.  Spent a year feeding a wild cat whenever she was around.  Spring last year she gave us three identical kitties.  All have now been spayed, neutered.  They are just such characters and so rewarding.  I just wish I knew how old mum wild cat was as she is not looking as spritely as she used to.  The two females are still around for food and sometimes stay indoors when the weather isn't so good, but the boy cat has been missing for some time now (about 3 months).  I would hope that he just went off to find pastures new as boy wild cats do and that he is safe.