Free Frankie One ......

Pads

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Pads"]

[kiss]

Did I spell it right and get the words the right way round ?[8-)] I didnt want to get out of bed to get my dictionary so it was from memory

[/quote]

What memory? You didn't even remember a coffee date at Chez Felix [blink][kiss]? And you are always getting yer worms maxed op!![6]

Good luck Q! What sort of day will you be coming up this way? 'Cause we got a dentist appointment Tuesday morn in Carcassonne...[:-))]

[quote user="Jonzjob"]

Good luck Q! What sort of day will you be coming up this way? 'Cause we got a dentist appointment Tuesday morn in Carcassonne...[:-))]

[/quote]

Hey I'm just the chauffeur and the bloke what carries and pays so I will go when I'm told [;-)] . Its likely to be either next weekend or the one after. I have written on the back of the photo what has been written here in French so I will just hand it over and see what response we get.

• 2 weeks later...

Many thanks for trying again Quillan ... I managed to get through on the phone one evening ... I think I may of got the cleaner !! but she said the dog had gone home ...

So I guess thats all we will ever know ....... still better than being in the mountains in the winter with no food .... and hungry wild boars for company I guess

Didnt see anything you fancied then.... and I dont mean the receptionist [;-)]

Not there we didn't but somebody put a link to a dog on the 'Seconde Chance' website on our forum which I didn't know about. Had a look on the site as I wondered if they had any Basset's. Strangely no Basset's in the Basset section but they had a 'Sammy Dog' (ours was called Sam) in the Basset section (in fact they have several dogs in that section but none of them Basset's, bit odd) HERE the only problem is he is in Paris some 8 hours away. Thats life I suppose [:(] .

You should try the doggy express ...other wise know as members on here with cars ... bet a few like mimded people could get him transported down to you with a few lifts ..put out an appeal and see what happens ......if its meant to be it will happen [:D] and he looks real cute ....