Henry (ex Terry)

We have had a roller coaster few weeks with Henry but when all is said and done we have no regrets in taking on this lovely, funny, energetic, and lovable young man. The pecking order has been established with Dylan the Lhasa Apso of nearly 13 years holding his position as top dog. Not without mishap though as he and Nushi the Shi Tzu, another rescue, both sustained a tooth wound on the side of their faces after a disagreement. Henry watered every bed post, table leg, sofa and chair for the first few days but we had only one such event last week. Fortunately the christened items were either wood or leather! He and Poppy, the Rottweiler cross Labrador and also a rescue, have really bonded and life is one long game tearing around the garden and woods and Dylan joins in when he feels like it. Our 12 year old Nushi thinks they are hooligans and has no interest in anyone except Dad.

Henry had his piroplasmosis jab on Thursday and a check over and the vet was impressed. She said he had been very well looked after by some guardian angel for the last six months. I can't imagine who that was! Bless her for it anyway. Our vet says Henry is more like four years of age than two due to his front teeth being even rather than wavy or something but we have no worries about that.

Hopefully here are a few photos. Not very good ones though as Henry and Pops are so fast it is hard to catch the moment. I have not included the ones of Henry doing his fish impression in the swimming pool. I think he came to rescue me but I don't think my heart would stand the shock of a 29kg Giant Schnauzer X launching itself off the edge of the swimming pool and landing on me again!

Pushkin

I have tried to post the pictures and though the preview looks fine the actual post just gives a string of code without the final IMG! Can anyone help please?

You were copying the wrong code. Copy the line of code which starts with [ IMG], as shown under the thumbnail.

Here are the pictures of Henry you tried to post:

[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y287/Hirondelle/DSCF0001-3.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y287/Hirondelle/P1000336.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y287/Hirondelle/P1000330.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Russethouse but when I go to photobucket and click on the IMG box it, supposedly, highlights the whole contents which I copy, then paste on my post. When I do the preview the photo is there but when I post my message they are not, just an incomplete string. I have tried inserting the IMG line manually but that doesn't work either.

Pushkin