Could You Provide A Loving Home for Lily & Jessy?

Hi Everybody

I run the Animal Welfare Association and I am looking for a new loving home for Jessy and Lily who are in desperate need of a loving home as their owner can no longer look after them.

Lily & Jessy are two female Beauceron (French Sheepdog) cross German Shepards.

They are 7.5 years old and are just adorable!

They are very gentle, loving and very well behaved. They just need lots of cuddles, love and your time!

I provide all aftercare and full support following rehoming.

If you can provide a good home with a garden, walks and you can welcome them as part of your family with lots of love, please contact me for more information.

Kind regards

Victoria James BSc (Hons)

[IMG]http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab277/bottlenosedolphin/IMG_0068-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Posting a picture and the whereabouts of the dogs helps get them noticed.  I have to Beauceron X GS (one also called Lilly as it happens) and I can thoroughly recommend them as wonderful family pets, brilliant with children and other dogs, very kind and gentle!  I hope they find loving homes soon.

Thank you for your response, I am just waiting for a photograph to be sent to me, as soon as I receive it, I will paste it into my posting.

Jessy and Lily's home at the moment is in the Riviera, however their base is not an issue as we re-home dogs throughout France.

Thanks,

Kind regards

Victoria