Seeking male kittens or cat and kitten to adopt

As John may have told you good people on another thread our beloved Ben is no more and we are now looking to adopt two male kittens. A second choice would be a young female and her kitten. We have emailed several refuges in our area and lodged our interest at two local vet surgeries. If anyone knows of either of these options do please let us know. We are located near St Maixent L'Ecole..........................Jackie 

Thanks valB but no email received. I wonder could you pm it to me? Thanks Panda and I will look those two up.............Jackie

PS Have signed up to AngloInfo and found some info about a couple of local kittens and am waiting for a return email from the the people that posted about them but keeping our options open we are still looking in other places. 

PPS Info now received valB, thank you.

Ok so where did the rest of this thread go? Several replies disappeared sometime this morning!................Jackie

PS valB did you get my email/pm re security problem? If not I will send it again, no connection with these missing replies I suppose? Some of the pms have gone too!