Automne, thrown into a deep hole with her kittens

Automne, a petite 8 month old cat was thrown into a 2m deep hole with her 2 kittens and a small sac of biscuits.

In blistering heat and with no water, she managed to scramble free to alert passers by.

Automne is an absolutely gorgeous ginger/tabby cat and has now been neutered. Her 2 cute kittens have found homes, so now it is Automne's turn.

Please help her. She is vaccinated and microchipped 250269801555748.

She is so adorable, calm and just wants to be loved. 

Here are some photos of Automne - how can you resist??

http://s838.photobucket.com/albums/zz305/QuercyCats/Automne/

Edit: Please use PM to contact poster, telephone numbers are deleted for security reasons

I was very sorry to hear of Autommes sad story. I may be able to help. I have just had to have my lovely tabby cat put to sleep after 15 happy years. I want to adopt another cat but I would like to take an adult because I think they sometimes get overlooked. I have four cat loving dogs (all rescues) and 3 cats. If you think that she would fit in with my gang please let me know. I am in Indre (36) near to Chaillac.

Peachy - I'm concerned that your kind offer of a home for Automne might not have been picked up by the person who posted from Chats du Quercy.  They may not have realised that the system on the forum does not allow for direct e-mail or phone contact.

I hope you and Automne get together!

Val

Thanks Val. The lady from Chats du Quercy contacted me direct. Unfortunately, in my haste to offer Automne a home, I had not looked how far away she was! nearly 300 kms. Hopefully, a person nearer to her will be able to help.

Sorry - the information which came up in Google gave the impression Chats du Quercy and Les Amis des Chats were affiliates of each other.  I stand corrected and as Peachy says, I just hope someone living rather closer to Automne is able to give her a home.

Val