Fanny - no home after 17 November!

Poor Fanny will end up in a refuge after this date if we can't find her a home or foster home to give us more time. She is 7 years old, spayed, vaccinated and chipped. Here is the link to her on my website and I will post more pictures soon. I found her a home with a foster family but Fanny didn't settle as she's not been used to other dogs. I will also post what her foster home said about her so there is a full picture. http://doglinks.wordpress.com/2011/10/10/fanny-kind-berger-cross-riberac-24/

Here is one picture but I'm not holding my breath that it works as I seem not be able to get pictures to work on here any more for some reason? [IMG]http://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab161/squarepeg2010/Fanny.jpg[/IMG]

Errr what is that? I go down the box that appears under the picture in photobucket to the very bottom one - the one that has all the bits within the brackets that is says to do, click on copy and then post it on here. When I preview the post it's all there just fine but then it mucks up on the actual post? Thing is I have to use the same procedure for posts on TF and it works every time! It does annoy me because I never used to have a problem and now I feel bad that someone always has to make my pics live for me - don't like being a nuisance! :(

• 2 weeks later...
Very happy to report that I was lucky enough to find Fanny a home at the beginning of this week and it seems it's a match made in heaven! A lovely lady and now her lovely dog for company and friendship. This was right as Fanny's time was running out - fate stepped in...

Glad you found Fanny a home but for future reference - I have found if you can see the pic in preview it wont show in the post and if you highlight the url  copy it and then click on the ball and chain icon (2nd from right) and paste the address into the box that comes up, your pics should show.....

It's amazing how such news can cheer up a lousy day isn't it. I was getting very depressed about Fanny when out of the blue the 'phone call came and the cogs in the machine sprang into action. I am keeping in close touch but so far Fanny seems to have her feet firmly under the table and on her new mistress's bed too! She's an interesting breed we discover - an Isreli Desert dog - incredibly loyal and wonderful guards. You learn something every day. Have a good week-end people.