Let us help you rescue your perfect pet

Hi All

I am part of a group of English speakers who have joined together to volunteer in French refuges. Most of us are based in Poitou-Charentes, Limousin and Dordogne, but we have members scattered in other areas of the country too.

If you are interested in adopting a dog or cat from a refuge, please get in touch as we like nothing more than getting one of them out of there and in to a loving home.

You can email me at [email protected], visit our website at www.LAARF.com or find us on facebook (PM me for the link)

Well done for your initiative. I have done some dog walking at my local SPA but haven't been for a while since adopting my third dog. There are lots of  brilliant groups out there trying to promote the dogs in refuges and to find homes for them but there's always more that can be done. Good luck, I hope that people take up your offer if they are looking for a new pet. Regards Hester.

Thankyou and great to hear you're a walker. It makes such a difference to their day.

We've just found a little refuge in 33 that hadn't had an adoption in a year!

We've raised enough funds for them to finish new kennel blocks as they'd run out of money (they didn't need much) and we have a couple of people volunteering there regularly.