Waterloo Cup

Boghound

>>>I suppose this could be the last time<<<

Thank God ! And for those that don't know -

>>Hare coursing is pure 'sport' (with a lot of gambling thrown in) for a tiny minority of people who enjoy watching animals suffer. And there is immense suffering. In hare coursing, two dogs compete in a test of speed and agility in pursuit of a live hare. The terrified hares are made to run for their lives to provide 'entertainment'. If caught, they can end up in a brutal tug-of-war between the jaws of the dogs. The hare will often scream in terror as it is fought over. During the 3 days of the Waterloo Cup, more than 25 hares were caught and killed in the name of 'sport'<<<<

boghound, if you really want to hunt I hope you do follow the example of the majority of French hunters and hunt for the 'pot'

Gay
www.russethouse.co.uk

I did a lot of hare coursing in the U.K, it's one of the best sports available and will be a sad day if it is ever banned, please send a message to my in box if you would like to rtalk about hunting with dogs, I also supported our local fox hunt with some really good memories, thank goodness the French arent so blind about hunting sports but I bet there are some that think they will come here and change things, well think again, sometimes I think Walt Disney has a lot to answer for

I think Buggerd Brain/ Bugbrain has re-appeared under a new name...again someone who shouts their mouth off and likes to cause an upset then leaves the forum, to unsure they are not known they have no profile !
Pauline

I posted originally as an intellectual exercise, just to see what the standard of debate would be on this site.
I thank all of those who took the time to reply and voiced their opinion, whether positive, negative or agreeable.
As to those that feel that abuse is the way to put their opinion over. Perhaps education is, after all, over rated in certain departments of society.
I look forward to putting another fox in the hen coop in the near future.