Tayo the Beagle needs a home urgently.

Penny29

Please can anyone give a loving home to a 2 year old beagle?

We would take him ourselves but we have already given homes to 6 abandoned cats and dogs & have a tpotal animal population of 11 so one more is sheer lunacy.

Tayo belongs to French friends of ours who got him from the SPA 9 months ago - he has lived happily with them as an "outside" dog ever since. Unfortunately, our friends business has gone belly-up and they are now moving to Bayonne for work & renting a small apartment where dogs are not permitted.

We looked after Tayo while they were off job hunting last week - so I can vouch for the fact that he gets on well with other cats and dogs, he is gentle, easy going and very intelligent. His plus points are that he is such a NICE person!!

On the minus side he has not been castrated so has a tendancy to spinkle pee over any "new" territory and he has received little training so far in his short life.

The sprinkling problem should go away as soon as he is castrated (the present owners are prepared tp pay for this if a home is guaranteed) & he could be easily trained as he is very bright and eager to please (we taught him SIT in about 5 minutes).

If you can offer Tayo a loving home please contact me via this forum or via my inbox urgently as he is due to return to the SPA next week & this dog does not deserve that fate.

Tayo lives in the North Perigord (near Thiviers) at present but we would be prepared to help out by driving him a reasonable distance to his new home.

Can anyone help PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Penny