Giving tablets to cats

Meg

[quote user="spg"][

Horrible, empty pain isn't it; nothing ever fills it.  Sue

[/quote]

Yes.......not a day goes by without thinking of her. 

I  don't mention it usually because most people don't understand how attached one can become to an animal. 

I think a lot of people do understand, I certainly do.    My cat is fine, but just the thought of him no longer being with me is just so awful.   I have had animals before, but sometimes one of them just gets to you more than any of the others.   I really can imagine how you feel, I shall be a wreck for at least a couple of years when my cat goes.

Actually I now have two other lizards, a water dragon ((He is called Becks as he has a mohawk-style spine on his head a la Beckham!) and a bearded dragon (Oscar, the grouch from Sesame Street).   These are much smaller but they have such funny little characters and are both tame, to the degree that my three year old granddaughter handles them both with ease - she adores them.

Yes I know people think I am weird liking lizards, but I always wanted a Fruit Bat when I was a girl.  Everyone else wanted a pony of course...................   [:)]