Gardicanin

Fi

Has anyone used the services of Gardicanin?  We are going to the UK for a few days between Christmas and New Year and and we can't really take Bryn with us - we are staying with my elderly unwell parents and it would be just too much for them to cope with (2 adults, 3 brats and hound).  There seems to be a complete dearth of boarding kennels in this part of the world, but I have found Gardicanin on the web who offer either host families or dog-sitting at home.  The cost seems reasonable (105 euros for 5 days), and according to their website are recommended by the SPA.  It sounds perfect - maybe too good to be true.  We have only had one experience of a French boarding kennel (near Calais) and for all the owner was very kind and obviously loved dogs, Bryns' accommodation was a concrete mini stable - nothing to raise him from the ground, no nothing - he survived, but was even more clingy than usual for about a week.  I couldn't put him through that at his age (12, arthritic etc etc).

I know I should have organised this weeks ago, but time just disappears at the moment.

Many thanks

Fi