The summer's coming. It's time for a hair cut...

Kitty

This is the same dog. 

I asked the Toilettage for Henry, a Labradoodle (rescued through this very Forum) to have a cut for the summer.  This was the outcome....

BEFORE

[IMG]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd268/calexander1956/2009-Henrytransformed7.jpg[/IMG]

AFTER

[IMG]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd268/calexander1956/2009-Henrytransformed8.jpg[/IMG]

I played a trick on my son when I collected him from school.  I told him that we had a new dog called Charley.  Henry played along with the joke (being half poodle, he is very intelligent) and even answered to the name Charley when I called him in front of my son. So then my son dashed around the house, looking for Henry, until he twigged that Charley WAS Henry.  A memory to treasure.

[quote user="Bugbear"]That is the wrong dog Cathy...................look at the shape of the eyes......
[/quote]

It is REALLY Henry, both before and after.  It has taken a bit to get used to him again.  I was also worried about him getting cold, so I've put his bed in front of the poele (not that we are lighting it...) instead of the door.

[quote user="just john "]I've just had mine done and got my eyebrows trimmed for no extra[8-|][/quote]

I have a theory, JJ.  Men's hair grows into their scalp when they are older and re-appears out of their eyebrows, nostrils and ears....

Time to convert the smelly, fluffy springer into a slightly stumpy, overweight, yet fragrant dalmatian.  How do you say "number 3 all over please, we want him to look hard"?  Well as hard as a spaniel can look anyway.  the OP's dog looks great, even though you can sense his desperate need for a big squidgy cowpat for a good roll.

Does anyone know anyone who cuts cat hair??!! Our house was hoovered to within an inch of it's life yesterday & yet as I sit here & type there are little balls of furry tumbleweed drifting across the hall floor. Looking at the amount of it, why we don't have 3 bald cats is beyond me!!

Penny - The main culprit!!

[IMG]http://i308.photobucket.com/albums/kk325/markatards/Thewisestmemberofthefamily.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="ali-cat"]

Does anyone know anyone who cuts cat hair??!! Our house was hoovered to within an inch of it's life yesterday & yet as I sit here & type there are little balls of furry tumbleweed drifting across the hall floor. Looking at the amount of it, why we don't have 3 bald cats is beyond me!!

Penny - The main culprit!!    [/quote]

Oh but just look at that lovely face ... you would not want it to be any other way, surely?

Sue