Dog owners, Please read and warn your friends.

WJT

If you are an owner of a dog that belongs to a "dangerous-breed" category and also have a small child, please take this as a warning. Don't leave your dog with the child unattended under any circumstances.

Only a little moment was enough for the following to happen. See the photo
below:

[IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a120/HIF/untitled.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Clair"]Training to be a surgeon?
[/quote]

They use dead human bodies - I could tell you a tale of when my bro was at medical school that would make your hair curl... Each trainee doc had a corpse to train on...

• 4 weeks later...
Any dog - if it wants to - can be dangerous, and cause harm to people, especially children.

I know, from having worked at a post office in the UK, that labradors cause more concern to postmen than any other breed !

Has to be said, usually the fault of the owner - although not always.

Ahhhhh ... got it now ... I assumed (wrongly) it was deleted as it was 'shocking' ! 

Bless it ... I've got two boxers, which although not classified as dangerous breed - some people think they are - would put up with this sort of  stuff !!

Fab picture ... so pleased I was wrong !!!   Brought a big smile to my face !!

Ame, that was the photo! Thank you for posting it. I must have deleted it in Photobucket without thinking of the consequences and realising that it would be deleted here as well. So glad that you posted something Boxergirl, would hate to think others might have thought the same as you without posting.