Laws on Dog Control?

Winegum

That's one of my boys Tolo, he's a Galgo espagnol (spanish greyhound). He came from one of the wonderful associations who rescue these poor animals from the appalling treatment they receive in Spain. He is fantastic. Perhaps you too could adopt one and you could run together!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You jest! I couldn't keep up with an athletic hedgehog, let alone a greyhound! Lovely greyhound in the last round of the hounds at Crufts this week. But the Faro (spelling??) hound won in the end. And a fantastic little Scottie won the terrier class. He looked so proud and full of himself!

A rather belated two pennies worth on the original subject here...  Please, please don't complain either to the mairie or the gendarmes about the dogs before you've spoken to the owners of the dogs about it.  It's a guarenteed way to put backs up and make enemies.  Just think about how you'd feel if someone made an official complaint before contacting you.  Then if they shrug and say it's not a problem as far as they're concerned you can say 'I'll have to take this further...'