Its a Dogs Life.

Bugsy

Hi Bugsy.

Love the photo, I know that there is nothing as good as pinching and sleeping in one of their chairs, you look really relaxed. I'm Winston a 35kilo lab, who likes to be free outdoors, but don't like obeying my mistress and master, also I chase anything that has 4 legs or looks like it will trespass onto my patch , what sort of lead are you wearing, is it really very long and strong, would it be strong enough for me do you think?

Dear Henry

You and I share the same name but I'm a labradoodle.  I don't like climbing on chairs and so I dig a sand hole in the garden and sink into it.  It's SO cool - the sand and the hole.  The trouble is that the humans in the house get a little upset about the number of holes in the garden.  But a dog's got to do what a dog's got to do.

Lots of love

Henry

Hi Henry, great name BTW,

I must thank you for telling me about digging holes. I'm not yet two and although I have been digging holes all over the place, I didn't know why or what I was supposed to do with them. My Dad says the drive looks like the Somme somedays, whatever that is.

Anyway, must dash, he's taking me down to the lake for a swimming lesson. Why we have to go in the morning when its cold, I have no idea.

Stay cool,

Henry.

[quote user="Bugsy"]My Dad says the drive looks like the Somme somedays, whatever that is. [/quote]

La Somme is a place that used to be full of shell holes (there remain a couple of touristic ones) but where nowadays every paved surface is covered in dog crap, I think that is what he is trying to tell you Henry.

For total Somme authenticity its imperative that from now on you deposit your steaming piles just outside the front door of your nearest non dog owning neighbour, preferably an Englishman [:D]