Britain has talent ... and its a dog !!!

Pads

For half a million quid I'm going to start training my cats to sing and dance,trouble is it would be a right bitchfest. Seriously, a remarkable relationship between the girl and her dog which looks like a Bichon (sort of next step up from a caniche).

I've just seen them dance and it was lovely. Couldn't help but get a great soppy smile on my face. I'm glad they won.

How it will go down at the Royal Variety Performance I don't know........... will the Royals go? after being attacked last year?

[quote user="woolybanana"]

There was a similar thing at Crufts a few years ago, and it was smashing.

Funny how men teach their dogs to obey, round up, hunt and find things or people but ladies teach them to dance!

[/quote]

A young single mother who lived in a tiny flat in a very unsalubrious maison at the end of my terrace with her baby and a Staffy had trained it to sh1t on my doorstep without her even leaving the flat.

I had been searching high and low for the culprit for ages as the crottes were always the same gabarit, eventually when I was working in the loft conversion I heard her voice and looked out the velux, I was above her hence out sight, the dog was sauntering along in that imbecilic but cute way that these type of dogs do, she was leaning ut of her window, when it got to my doorstep she would shout out "Annie! - La!" and he would oblige her and then run back wagging his tail.

Then i cracked her routine, every night at 20.00 she would put the dog out for the same routine [:'(]

I eventually cracked after returning from quize jours in the UK to find practically a compost heap outside, it was 5am and I made several aller retours with a pooper scooper to deposit it all on her doorstep, it solved the problem and thereafter she would walk the dog although often leaving her baby behind which I did feel a bit guilty about, when she moved out one of her helpers laid a cable in my trailer as a forget me not [:-))]