French vacuum cleaner for pet hair

Chrissie

I have no idea if the turbo brush was specifically for the Henry, I have had my Henry for years now and bought it from the bloke in the little shop, who also got me a turbo head that fit. (Just looked, seems that there is a smiley face on the real ones which are readily available........ mine is just black, so maybe generic?)

It is now our spare and for use in the garage too.

I never wanted a Dyson, when staying with a friend, hers started sparking at the handle and electrocuted me, it rather put me off. When they came out to repair it, they changed lots of parts on it, as well as the electrical problem. My aunt has one of the first Dysons and that is quite a different manufacture and feels really well made.

Turbo brushes are available for aftermarket supplies and fit the standard 38mm hose of Henry's and many others. Lidl had one in just a few weeks ago for £14ish

New Dysons have much better suctions than the old but rotating brushes seem to be the same sort of speed as most others, the Carpet salesman is confused over the digital motor used to develop the suction power and Not drive the brushes.

Personally the best thing for pet hairs is either you best suit or dress and just before going out to dinner [:)]

Well, I am riveted to see that my thread of 5 years ago has been revived!!! 

We ended up buying a Dyson (purple ball) with turbo head attachment for pet hairs , bought from Amazon UK and imported by a friend.  Have to say I have been bitterly disappointed as it is not a patch on the old Dyson.  Very plastic-y and bits crack off or stop fitting well very fast - we are now looking at a possible replacement, so that says it all.......

Find myself wondering if the turbo head attachment will fit the 25-yr-old Henry we keep in the garage......

Chrissie (81)

The new Henry bags are very good and perked my Henry up no end, it had been sounding 'tired' and not quite picking up as it was, it is now. And if you do a search you'll see that the new turbo brushes for Henrys are not too expensive.

I like my Sebo, thus far I am very happy with it and have had it a couple of years now, or is that three, time flies. Everything about it is solid which I appreciate.