Jump to content

Travel Insurance to UK with pre-existing condition

Recommended Posts

I had a similar situation last year and googled Travel Insurance with pre existing condition' there were several options.

I'm sure I should know this, but wouldn't you be covered by the French version of the card we get for travelling  within Europe (sorry, I'm having a senior moment I can't think of the name)

PS Found this on another post :

For travel within the EU, you need the French equivalent of the EHIC, which is called carte européenne d'assurance maladie (CEAM).
Details here: http://www.ameli.fr/assures/droits-et-demarches/a-l-etranger/vacances/vous-partez-en-vacances-en-europe.php

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks RH, Yes, I have a CEAM card and I know that will  cover me for emergency treatment which is the main thing but I don't think it covers everything. I'll have a look at your link to see if there is more information.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...