Translating "percentage" disabilities

Can anybody tell me how the percentage ratings of disabilities are translated across Europe?  Specifically, an organisation here offers discounted tickets for those with over 80% disability.  How does this work for those who are registered disabled in the UK?  How do they prove they're 80%?  Is it a common system or what?

I am not sure that France takes much notice of anywhere else:

http://legifrance.gouv.fr/affichCode.do?idSectionTA=LEGISCTA000006126942&cidTexte=LEGITEXT000006073189&dateTexte=20110402

http://droit-finances.commentcamarche.net/legifrance/66-code-de-la-securite-sociale/245825/bareme-indicatif-d-invalidite-accidents

but both those are for accidents de travail.

Some where I have the form for calculating the % that the Doctor fills in..

I think we have come to pretty much the same conclusion, Norman. 

I'll explain.  The ACO offers discounted ticket entry for those with 80% disability.  Given that a third of the audience (and we're talking 200k people here), and two thirds of those who camp, are British or other Europeans, there seems to be no facility for them to benefit which ain't good.   I would like to take this up with them and ask on behalf of some friends of mine who prepare a guide each year (I write the "disabled" bit) but thought I'd get some official info' - should it exist - first.

[quote user="cooperlola"]

Can anybody tell me how the percentage ratings of disabilities are translated across Europe?  Specifically, an organisation here offers discounted tickets for those with over 80% disability.  How does this work for those who are registered disabled in the UK?  How do they prove they're 80%?  Is it a common system or what?

[/quote]

I take it you're asking from the point of a non-resident visitor?

As Norman says it's unlikely the French would accept anything other than a French attestation and as far as I am aware the UK do not document degrees of disability in this way. To get over 80% you would need to be quite severely diabled.

And No, a bad back wont do it.  [6]

EDIT: crossed posting