Porte a vu ??

Lori

It may be spelled wrong, but my daughter needs a "porte a vue" for her music class in sixieme - college.  I have no idea what this is.  She says it is some sort of notebook for music sheets, etc.

I have to go to Carpentras to get this today as she needs it tomorrow.  Anyone have a clue??

You mean the pochettes plastiques?  I have hundreds of those, but my daughter insists there is some sort of classeur or cahier that has the plastic pochettes incorporated into it - hence the different name.  I am so confused.  I am told I can just go to the music store where I bought the flute and they will have them...  I sure hope so, cause I have no idea what I'm looking for.  If it is simply the plastic pochettes, I have those.

Guess I will find out when I venture out to visit the music store and/or tomorrow when I have sent her to school with the wrong/right thing..

Thanks for the help.  I appreciate it. 

You are right to be shocked by that price - it seems that most supermarkets eg Carrefour or E.Leclerc have them for less than 2 Euros - We had the same question and only got through this little challenge with the help of another (French) parent at the school.