Jungle animal show

Sunshine

Yep its that time again. We are now performing a Jungle show which is quite a wide subject and shown in June.

There's the Lion sleeps to night, songs from Jungle book etc any other suggestions for EFL students mainly 3-5 years old but 5 from 5-9 years.

Also I would be interested in any free printable jungle costume patterns and masks on the internet any ideas?

I would like to do a little play for 13 children aged 4-5 with only a few basics sentences. Any ideas?

Just to confirm this is for French (or other nationalities) children to learn English and that the songs are in English?

If it is the other way around you may wish to rethink "Le lion est mort ce soir" as the lion doesnt sleep at night but is slaughtered by the hunters, it is loved by French children and adults alike but I can imagine a few complaints from British parents that Tarquin and Jemima are now wetting their beds or taking pot shots at the Persian!

Hi.

I teach Arabic and the odd french and english child in UAE.

I forgot about nellie the elephant! that's a great one. All the verses would be far too much and perhaps the first would be a challenge.

I would like something up beat with a few basic words.

Any other suggestions please. No mention of religion please.