sq meters into acres

Pads

Still going well thank you Wooly. But a bit slow now that all of the craft fairs have had to shut, but as you lot say "say-laaa-flamin-veee-mate" [8-|] (Note - Still got the lingo init [8-)] )

My workshop is about 1/3rd the size of my French one but I got everything in and there's even room for me now I slimmed down to 4 stone an a bit [:'(]

I hope that all is well with you and the family mate? That hope goes out to all on here who know me, well everyone really. [B]

Jonzjob wrote the following post at 18 Sep 2020 18:45:

Still going well thank you Wooly. But a bit slow now that all of the craft fairs have had to shut, but as you lot say "say-laaa-flamin-veee-mate"

(Note - Still got the lingo init)

.. there's even room for me now I slimmed down to 4 stone an a bit.

Gosh .. chapeau ? .. you have lost 4 stone ? Well done.

Well, perhaps I exajerated a likkle. I've been about 12 1/2 stone for about as long as I can remember, but it felt like wot I needed to be 4 stone to get in there at first?

Now, things just get moved around a bit so I have room to swing nextdoors cat. It don't arf moan if I get it wrong and knock a couple of hammers off the wall with its bonce (only kiddin ???)

Serious for once. It has been ages since I looked in here. Just too much going on this end really, but it's lovely to see so many familiar names again. I miss being in France at times, but it was time for us to come back and start a new chapter. The French chapter was a fantastic adventure and we wouldn't have missed it for the world. All 13 years of it. We keep in touch with some of our good French friends and I still get emails from the village walking groupe we were with.

One of the things that I can't get my head around is that sometimes I can't think what the English is for some things? And we finally gave up our French driving licenses and the new English ones arrived yesterday!