Sorry but another "Doofer" Peage Question

Laphroaig57

Hi there.     I have had a doofer for 3 years now and all working great but although this is mine it has been registered on a friends Bank Account.   They will be cancelling this soon and so I want to try and set one up on my own account or UK Credit Card.

Does anyone know of a Web site where I can register one in this way as the area provider I am with do not allow this.

Look forward to hearing from someone.....pretty please

• 2 weeks later...

Actually I don't think a French bank account *is* required, ErnieY.

I ordered my doofer via the Sanef website, to be delivered to me in the UK.  It arrived after only about three days.  I paid for it with, and have the charges debited to, my UK credit card.  (I do have a French bank account, but for some reason decided to use the credit card).  The only thing to remember if you have it debited to a credit card is that you must tell Sanef when your card expires and you are issued with a new one.  Otherwise you will suddenly find your doofer does not work - which could be embarrassing  [:$]

Angela

SANEF did write to me when my credit card was about to expire, but I don't think their mailing department is terribly efficient, because in the envelope addressed to me were two letters for other people. I did send them on, but I imagine a lot might go astray.

Sanef accept UK credit cards on their paper billing account, which costs €2 per month used, but if you want to do it cheaper, and have the electronic billing at €1 per month, then you have to have a French bank account.