Mitsubishi Parts

Pushkin

We have a Mitsubishi Pajero.  The warning light for the centre differential began to flash and I could only engage two wheel drive.  I took the car to Mitsubishi agents Automobiles Palau 17, Saint Georges des Coteaux (17).  They did tests and said that five electrical switches on the automatic gear box needed changing.  I agreed to have this done.  An appointment was made but the day before, I drove along a rough track, the warning light stopped flashing and I had four wheel drive.   When I returned to the agent I explained that the problem had been cured, that I doubted their diagnosis and I no longer needed work done.  The workshop manager insisted that I pay for the five parts as the (very) small print on the devis required.  He said that Mitsubishi France would not give a refund on them.  I objected, but paid 299 Euros and took the parts.  Their serial number is MR580153.  So if any Pajero owner wants to purchase these switches at reduced cost, please pm me.  On the plus side, the car continues to run OK and I have found an excellent toutes marques garage locally where they are quite used to dealing with 4x4s.

Pete

not

Sue