must sell my French car

lassie

Hello

I've put my query on the North East Forum but had no joy.  I'm looking for a Depot Vente near Calais or Boulogne so we can return our LHD Renault Kangoo 4WD and sell it in France.  Its a good car but now we live in the UK it wont get such a good price selling it here.  At a Depot Vente they will display it, sell it and take a massive commission, but its easier than trying to sell it privately.  I cant find a Depot Vente selling cars on Pages Jaune, but someone may have noticed one in their area, or as they have driven through from the Channel ports.  Any suggestions gratefully received.

I'm not so sure that you will get a bad deal selling a LHD car in England. When we moved over 4 years ago (things may have changed??) I checked on buying a left hooker before moving over and found the prices to be a silly shock!

Try googling 'lhd car uk' there is a large number of sites that will take your hand off. But be carefull that they don't have your arm as well.

One VERY large advantage is that you will be arguing in English!

If you don't find the deal you want then you have lost nowt and you haven't had the ferry fair if you strike the deal you do like peut etra???

Hi.Sorry to go slightly off topic,but can Bugbear let me know HOW to advertise on this site.I have trawled through,and can't find any ads,or how to place them(except pre paid adverts).I have a van I want to advertise.Many thanks.Pogo