Did you see him go past...?

Christine Animal

I bet he argued the toss too!

Belgians are addicted to cars as a means of expression. Often successful and less successful businessmen will drive very high powered vehicles very badly and at high speed as the number of speed controls is Belgium is relatively low. And if they do get caught on a du piston pour faire sauter les proces.

[quote user="Bob T"]That is frightening when you think that every time I have had a near miss on my motorbike, it has been a Belgian who has nearly taken me out! Hope that they lock him up.
[/quote]

There has to be something in this, Bob. Whenever I drive on the autoroute I always drive as fast as conditions and speed limits allow; the only cars which pass me, usually at a much higher speed, are Belgian.  [:-))]  I just thought perhaps they don't have speed limits at home, and so they're not used to obeying them! [blink]

Sid

And now I wait for the "Thought Police" to tell me I'm a racist!

I reckon the craziest Euro drivers are the Italians.

I have noticed that it is compulsory on Belgian lorries to only have one dim rear light.

Motorcyclists beware the new Volvos are the Audis with the enormous aggressive grilles and drivers to match.