Peage barriers

CeeJay

The larger french banks, BNP et al, will open online an external account for a foreign resident. I had one with BNP before coming to France while living in the UK. It came with a carte bleu very useful. That was in 2007, and don't believe the regs have changed.

rgds

JFB

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="MikeIOW"] Anyone know how to open a French bank account online without any French address ? (keen to have the doofer for a trip to the South next year, so plenty of time to work out if it can be done....but I think I may just be left queuing !) cheers[/quote]

Why ask again, when you already had an answer in the other discussion?

MikeIoW, Got our 'doofer' through APRR.

Had to pay a one off ā‚¬10. That charge and the trip charges all come out of my UK Nationwide account the month after the trip. All done on-line, no problems. Unless you consider the ā‚¬10 is a problem of course.

[quote user="BIG MAC"]

If memory serves I think its the A16 and A28 we use..............

[/quote]

Do you come over on the ferry or train? Someone has asked me for my route as they always get lost.  I use the A16 then the A28,  it is really easy to find the A16 from the train, but as my friend uses the ferry I wondered if it is just as easy to find from the ferry?[8-)]