Citroen C4

Val_2

A friend of mine has one. Its like any other modern car....it does the job without anything too exciting to report. And like any other modern car, you could get lucky and never have to spend much outside of routine maintenance, or you could get unlucky and and up with a lemon requiring thousands in repairs every year.

hi we have the Grand C4 ( Seven Seater Version ) it about 2 years old weve owned it from new ours has been very reliable and a pleasure to drive you can get various versions from basic to top of the range. in my opinion they are a nice car, but as like anything you can buy a good one or a bad one thats the luck of the draw im afraid !

Thanks for the response. It was just a general question as to whether anyone has found problems, expensive goings-wrong etc. I have owned the original Picasso model since 2000 and apart from a few niggles when new such as exploding airbag and fuel pump breaking down etc it has been a good car. However am not too happy to find that the paintwork under the front grill is peeling like plastic, luckily it cannot be seen unless inspecting

Thats an interesting fact as the Berlingo did come out before and we actually bought a van version in 2002 as well. Anyway going to look at this C4 later because son needs to get student loan done this week before the uni year ends or he is not classed as a student again until september and the loan is specific. Second hand vehicles are horrendous prices here now compared to when we bought the first one some 17years ago and Belgium isn't any cheaper either from what our belgian friend was saying.

Well he has chosen a model (1.6hd),the bank have done the paperwork and he has taken a test drive which after his VW without power steering is a luxury.There are three screens in this car and as he is a techno wiz,he is happy as larry. For me its too gadgety but then he's paying for it.