C4 Picasso anyone ?

Russethouse

You will insist on exaggerating and trying to put words into my mouth won't you Big Mac !

I resent only technology which takes away my control of and involvement with a vehicle. When the day comes that I'm willing to accept that and drive with my brain disengaged, as far too many drivers do these days, I'll hang up my licence and take up residence in the passenger seat.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before handbags at 20 paces, back on topic [:-))]

We have had a Grand C4 Picaso for 5 years now. Complete with the 6 speed sequencial gearbox, auto everything else and have not had any trouble at all with it. It's the 16 HDI and I love driving it. Oh, it also has the front wheel following headlights and they are great! The reason for getting the sequencial box was because I was finding it very difficult to cange gear due to the arthritis in my hands. The paddle change in fantastic, quick and easy. It also means that if, in auto, you still want to use it as a manual box and have the benifit of engine breaking you can do so without moving more than your little finger to press said paddle.

It isn't a sludgy auto, it's an elector/hydraulic clutch operated gearbox and it works really well.

As for the bells and whistles, if I hadn't have wanted them I wouldn't have had them and they are used. The central locking can be changed on the settings menu if you want and you can have it set off. Central locking, you can have that either to drivers door only or all doors and that works both from the zapper or the door handles.

It os a joy to drive as far as I am concerned and now that I have had a partial fusion operation on my right hand and can now drive a manual box comfortably I wouldn't change back from what we have thank you...[8-|][8-|][8-|]

[quote user="AnOther"]You will insist on exaggerating and trying to put words into my mouth won't you Big Mac !

I resent only technology which takes away my control of and involvement with a vehicle. When the day comes that I'm willing to accept that and drive with my brain disengaged, as far too many drivers do these days, I'll hang up my licence and take up residence in the passenger seat.

[/quote]

Not putting words in one's mouth simply voicing my incredulity at any person who adopts a similar standpoint. to yours :)

[quote user="Jonzjob"]OK! I did try to put the thread back on track?

If you guys have a bleet would it not be better done by PM or a seperate thread?
[/quote]

Citroen C4 Picasso is a fine car ...I have no idea what sophisticated accoutrement it may be appointed with but I am sure it is a worthy conveyance nevertheless.