Ink Cartridges

Bugsy

Hi,

If you can't get replacement cartridges, because they are not available you can buy bottles of ink to inject into the old units.

Its a bit messy but can be done easily. You drill a small hole usually in top and inject the ink in and then seal it with a stopper thats supplied with the kit.

The quality of the ink is superior to the original because it has to be adaptable for all printers.

You might have a buy a zapper to reset the chip on the latest type of cartridges but again its easy

I've found that you can get more than 5 uses out of a cartridge before the quality drops

The printer may send a message to the computer that the cartridge to not compatable but you can ignore that

Hope this saves you money, Joshua

[quote user="tuppence"]All of us like a bargain Bugbear but .........................

tuppence

[/quote]

True of course tuppence, but my only reason for posting was to advise anyone interested of a good company I'd found, not start a "I got mine cheaper from *****.com, one-upmanship battle.

There is a law somewhere, I've forgotten the name, that says that no matter how long and hard you search, as soon as you have made a purchase, you will find it somewhere else cheaper.

Someone on here will know.

Anyway, yours may have been cheaper but my ink is much brighter [:P][:D][:D]

[quote user="Bugbear"][quote user="tuppence"]All of us like a bargain Bugbear but .........................

tuppence
[/quote]

True of course tuppence, but my only reason for posting was to advise anyone interested of a good company I'd found, not start a "I got mine cheaper from *****.com, one-upmanship battle.

There is a law somewhere, I've forgotten the name, that says that no matter how long and hard you search, as soon as you have made a purchase, you will find it somewhere else cheaper.

Someone on here will know.

Anyway, yours may have been cheaper but my ink is much brighter [:P][:D][:D]

[/quote]

oooooh Touchy. It may have passed you by mate, but this is a forum and the last time I checked it out the word forum means a place of discussion. So you offer a topic and others comment on it, nothing to do with one up man ship. But as you feel so strongly about it maybe next time you post something  everybody should ignore it. [:P]

I'm not a forum moderator nor do I have any ambitions to be one. But as a member of this forum I'm entitled to an opinion. So if I find your attempts at sarcasm a bit boring then I'm entitled to say so. Incidentally I'm no more a forum expert than you are. [:D] [:D] [:D]

• 3 weeks later...
Well, I'll bet that mine are brighter than yous Bugsy-baby!! (Sorry, but I'm using Chrome and it's fresh out of smilies, but I is showing all me teef!! If anyone can tell me how I can get Chrome to be compatible with this forum I will be in your debt forever, well for 5 mins anyway [where'z them bruddy smilies agin?])

Its very difficult to get a printer to print chrome well John [:P][:D]

I downloaded Chrome (Beta version) on my Mac but gave up with it in the end.

Its incapable of transferring log-in passwords completely and doesn't handle this forum correctly.

Its not on its own there of course, Safari doesn't either (take note forum programmers) [8-|].

Well if you put Chrome on yer Mac at least youfinish up with a nice shiny Mac instead of a dirty raincoat don't yer?[:P] (I got Firefox tooo and that got smilies, but I only ever use it to put replyes on 'ere )

I used to use Internetink.co.uk, but they stopped shipping over here because of being stung by several thieving gits. They are very good too!