Washing up liquid.

Chancer

Heres an astuce for those of you like me that seem to get through great quantities of the above ane rale at the price of it in France.

I find that it hardly made any bubbles and when anything greasy was involved I quite often had to refill the bowl so not only was my liquid consumption high but the hot water charges consequent also.

I started buying it in bulk from the pound shop in the UK and when using a bottle of it over there Inoticed how much better it performed, loads of bubbles cut right through the grease etc (someone please  shoot me I am beginning to sound like a telly advert [:(]), then it dawned on me that my problem was hard water in France.

I am pleased to say that I have found a miracle cure to this problem and to be able to pass it on via the forum.

Buy some W5 nettoyant anti-calcaire from Lidl (Q's favorite!) and top up your washing up liquid bottle with it, it works like wonders, I will stop the superlatives before someone gives me the coup de grace.[:'(]

How much to use? Well I find that half filling the air void in the top of a new bottle is more than sufficient, it would probably work with a lot less.

Before you doctor your bottle you could just try a squirt into your sink if you are sceptical.

[quote user="just john "]

I haven't got the heart to shoot you Chance, especially since your hands are now as soft as your face, but this is very very sad, what is your world coming to[:P][/quote]

Body of a builder, hands of a brain surgeon, brain of a builder on a good day [:D]

Lemon juice would probably work its just the W5 is usually to hand for when I am plumbing!