English Qualifications in france

joallergytesting

Can anyone advice me ...

I am a qualified Naturopath, Allergy Tester and Colonic Hydrotherapist. I am planning to move to france in a year and will be setting up a Nutritional Therapy and Detox Clinic in the South of France. I have a friend already there practicing as a Physiotherapist. I really need to find out how/where i should go about checking if my qualifications enabke me to practice and get insurance in France. I'm not sure where to get this infoirmation from. can anyone point me in the right direction.

Many thanks Jo

[quote]Can anyone advice me ...I am a qualified Naturopath, Allergy Tester and Colonic Hydrotherapist. I am planning to move to france in a year and will be setting up a Nutritional Therapy and Detox Clinic ...[/quote]

Excuse me for saying this, but all the indications are that your qualifications are unlikely to be recognised here.

With whom are you qualified? Even "mainstream" University degrees from the UK are viewed with suspicion in France. Certification from the "Association of Naturopaths" is going to mean nothing.

Your best bet is to contact your professional association in the UK and see if they have a tie-up with the French equivalent. Other than that .....

Excuse my manners - Welcome to the Forum!!

Thanks Nick... this is what i perceivedto be the case. I am currently in the process of finding links with several associations over here.

I have come across these during my research, theyhave links with the European Federation of the Associations of Dietetitians.

Confédération Internationale des Associations de Diététiciens (C.I.D)

Européen Fédération Associations diététians (EFAD)

Comité Nationale Alimentation et Nutrition des Etablissements de Santé (CNANES)

I think it may be a long journey for me to get this sorted!

I'm going to see how my physiotherapy friend wentabout it and have also found an english Osteopath working in Antibes who I'm going to getsome advice from.

I'd love to here from you ifyou have any more advice, orindeed if anyone elsehas!

Many thanks Jo

I've just found a couple of websights both look like Icould find some help through them

http://riviera.angloinfo.com/af/69/riviera-complementary-health.html

http://www.all-holistic.com/

any opinions would really be appreciated.

I'm determined to make it! and would love feedback and any support anyone has!

Mnay thanks jojo x