LOADSAMONEEEEEE!!!!!!

Just Katie

I've just bought a huge trampoline and I dress up as Katie the Klown and I visit all the markets and summer fetes charging between two and five euros for five mins depending on demand.  When nobody is bouncing, I get on myself and sing and bounce at the same time which brings in the crowd. You have to be very fit to do both these things together but it gets the punters in.  All cash in hand.  As a side line I breed chickens but thats a bit boring.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Katie KopyKat"]

I've just bought a huge trampoline and I dress up as Katie the Klown and I visit all the markets and summer fetes charging between two and five euros for five mins depending on demand.  When nobody is bouncing, I get on myself and sing and bounce at the same time which brings in the crowd. You have to be very fit to do both these things together but it gets the punters in.  All cash in hand.  As a side line I breed chickens but thats a bit boring.

[/quote]

So why are you telling us & the French authorities?

I wonder

[quote user="viva"]If  she's JUST bought the trampoline and is

managing to do "summer fetes" already ,I think she's really in

Australia! But she won't get rich if she's accepting euros there.

[;)][/quote]

Why not - is the Euro weak against the $Aus? I like the idea of

bouncing (vaccinated, obviously, in the current climate) chickens.

Performing goats have too long been a feature of French country life

and a change is needed.

[quote user="jond"][quote user="viva"]If  she's JUST bought the trampoline and is managing to do "summer fetes" already ,I think she's really in Australia! But she won't get rich if she's accepting euros there. [;)][/quote]

Why not - is the Euro weak against the $Aus? I like the idea of bouncing (vaccinated, obviously, in the current climate) chickens. Performing goats have too long been a feature of French country life and a change is needed.
[/quote]

Yes but she will have to get the money exchanged and that's a pain. I think bouncing goats is a better idea than chickens, just imagine all the snot flying about with bird flu!

[quote user="nicktrollope"][quote user="Katie KopyKat"]

[/quote]

So why are you telling us & the French authorities?

I wonder

[/quote]

You all seem to be sharing your ideas.  I am doing nothing wrong and you are all mocking me.  Perhaps you are jealous.  Being from Romania I think we know how to survive more.

Theres no problem I'm not doing anything wrong

[quote user="Katie KopyKat"]

[quote user="viva"]Ah Darlink, [/quote]

And what is this.  There is so much I need to learn in this country

[/quote]

Yes , whatever, I'm bored with this now;

BTW -Do you live under a bridge and wait for Billy goats to cross over it? I'll let you work that out yourself!

Doesnt anyone understand satire?  There are many highly qualified people in france chasing work.  There have been many obscure ideas on this forum to fill the old coffers!!  Just thought I'd drop in another one.  Who knows it might work.  If it doesnt you could always rely on the chickens!! 

Sorry Viva dont understand where you're coming from on that one. 

Darling Dick, I definately meant satire mind you I had to look it up to make sure. Def. SATIRE "Use of ridicule to expose vice or folly"    Def. FOLLY "Foolish action or idea" Yep that seems to fit although I agree irony is present. And you were such a pretty little boy!!

Russ. Create new id? nope dont know where you're coming from either.[8-)]

Ah - a pompous sock puppet! And one who has not the faintest idea of what satire is - the satire satirises the folly, it is not in itself an act of folly. So the satire does not need to depict foolishness. You were using an exaggerated form of humour to make a point. That is irony. Got it? (That was sarcasm).

(It is 'definitely' btw - do I detect a certain hard-of-spelling pal here?)

[quote user="viva"]

[quote user="jond"][quote user="viva"]If

she's JUST bought the trampoline and is managing to do "summer

fetes" already ,I think she's really in Australia! But she won't get

rich if she's accepting euros there. [;)][/quote]

Why not - is

the Euro weak against the $Aus? I like the idea of bouncing

(vaccinated, obviously, in the current climate) chickens. Performing

goats have too long been a feature of French country life and a change

is needed.

[/quote]

Yes but she will have to get the money exchanged and that's a pain.

I think bouncing goats is a better idea than chickens, just imagine all

the snot flying about with bird flu!

[/quote]

I'm having trouble getting the vision of trampolining goats out of my

mind. Very Terry Gilliam. Also, like Katie, I must learn to spell

"definitely" correctly (I've just had to look it up in the dictionary,

not that I doubted Dick, just that when one stares at a word too long

it just looks wrong however it is spelt).