Is this a forum or a member's club ?

Jenny Rennes

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Mr Nix.What fun we have been having with Jenny, Twinkle and Kat. We're all the best of friends now, except Chris (sorry Chris) and Bouffey Baybeee, for whom I post this. Einsteins Trucker School

[IMG]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i76/twinm/einstein.jpg[/IMG]

I'm so glad you're back FK and that you had a good time in your little house.  You can't imagine what has been going on here, you know we had flying beards and flying taupes, now you see we have a flying pig.  Mrs. Tresco got all involved, you know how excited she gets at Springtime flitting around from post to post.  At one time I thought she might be taken away in a transit van with her neighbour's wood in it.  You will now be able to bring us back down to earth, you are so intelligible and well thought out.

Look, I kept you my first daffodil.  Please take it quick before Weedon tries to get it.  I have to go the dogs are calling...

I think it's marvelous how you tought your dogs to use the phone Mrs Animal! Thank you for keeping me your first daffodil, you remind of a lovely goose I had in Wyre Piddle. Her name was Emily, and she would peck out me tulips and bring them to me in her little pale yellow beak! her beak was such a lovely shade I decided to paint me living room the same colour. I asked them in B & Q if they had a goose beak yellow, but they said no, but they could mix it for me if I brought them in a sample of it! No way would I take a bit of Emily's beak into B&Q. What kind of people do they employ in those stores? I contacted the RAC and reported them for their terrible cruel practices on innocent geese.  Am I the only person that likes the little Taupes? Tell me about the flying beard!

Where has poor old Burt gone? 

I would keep away from the neighbours wood Mrs Tresco, specially in the morning! 

Boufant has a thing for the mail woman then! I wonder if it's the uniform that attracts him? I once fancied a bus driver.