Is this a forum or a member's club ?

Jenny Rennes

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shania Twain.  My husband loves her.  Personally I think she's a bit of a horse.[:^)]  Where's my friend Jenny gone??  Sorry Jenny just read my post about you and aeroplanes.  It looks bad but what I mean to say is IF you ARE a woman I take my hat off to you to know that much.  Right I'm just putting my pinny on to make the head of the household a cuppa.[:$]

[quote user="le bouffon"]Yes we do you sad and lonely people,and we pay taxes here.Here is a newish airline buzz as in off,lets fly away as old frankie used to say.[/quote]

Ok no need to snap I also pay taxes am a home owner and earn a living singing (intermittent du spectacle) for the last 17 years and I give singing lessons during the week.  I was only wondering what the rest of you do as I am new to the forum.  I was trying to be witty (failed) as this is the only way of getting a response apparently.  Help Tresco!!!

Oh! Hello Twinkle.

I can't help with Le Bouffon, we all have to find our own way with that particular situation, but in answer to your earlier question there is, I think, a fair spread of people here.

There are plenty of people who work, or have partners who work, and they are very helpful with the evil beaurocracy  and general lunacy we all have to learn to live with etc. These would include Will the Conk, Quillan, Teamedup, SaligoBay, Miki, John and Di of Iceni fame, Jond, Val2 , Ty Korrigan, and quite a few more. A lot more. Forgive me, all you others.

Then there are the people like me, who are not working (apart from nefariously washing old mens feet on the side), who can bob in and out of the forum all day. Perhaps some will be working on their 'puters, so it's easy for them to pop in.

[quote user="KatieKopyKat"]Hey Twinks, he's been winding Tresco up all night and all over the place.  I reckon he fancies her. He's had a pop at me too![:'(][/quote]

Oh no!! Is Tresco a girl?  I thought he was my knight in shinning armour and as I'm probably the only female on this forum who's NOT a lesbien I thought I might be in with a chance![8-|]

Thank you you're so sweet!  Le bouffon is very snappy what's his problem?  Does he work for les impots?  Honestly they wouldn't be bothered by a few thousand brits giving foot massages or bouncing on trampolines every now and again... they're only interested in whether or not there'll be snow on the slopes for their next skiing holiday[&]

Hiya Katie,

I am sorry you think I am a bit blokey .

I'm not really but my 'office' has a 64metre wingspan and weighs give or take 400,000kg on take off.

I'm really sorry luvvy but if I didn't know the maths I wouldn't be safe to take the little sweetie out and knowing the maths makes me sound 'blokey'. Can't really get round that, I'm afraid.

I can't help thinking I'm falling into a 'too much information' trap here.

I've just seen the rest of the posts - GOD what have I done ?

How did I get involved in this ?

I don't think Quillan is a lezzie at all.

Is Twinkle really KKK ? ( she did join the forum on the same day - sorry, I did the maths again !)

BTW what is the 'other' forum like ? This one is outrageous.

Jenny.[:'(]

Glad I know for sure now.  I like to know the ins and outs.  Dont know about other forums havnt really got the time you lot are enough for me to cope with.  Sorry to disappoint you but I most definitely am not the same person as Twinkle, that scares me.  I couldnt function in life like that..... not knowing where the right buttons are and pressing the wrong ones...

[quote user="Tresco"]

Kat, Jenny, Twinks, do any of you know someone by the name of  Frank O' Fyle.

I'm just curious.

[/quote]

No sorry, but go and look at my entry on Complete France Postbag and you'll know a lot more about me courtesy of "the Kat"![8o|]

[quote user="Jenny Rennes"]

Hiya Katie,

I am sorry you think I am a bit blokey .

I'm not really but my 'office' has a 64metre wingspan and weighs give or take 400,000kg on take off.

I'm really sorry luvvy but if I didn't know the maths I wouldn't be safe to take the little sweetie out and knowing the maths makes me sound 'blokey'. Can't really get round that, I'm afraid.

I can't help thinking I'm falling into a 'too much information' trap here.

I've just seen the rest of the posts - GOD what have I done ?

How did I get involved in this ?

I don't think Quillan is a lezzie at all.

Is Twinkle really KKK ? ( she did join the forum on the same day - sorry, I did the maths again !)

BTW what is the 'other' forum like ? This one is outrageous.

Jenny.[:'(]

Are you blond?[:|]

[/quote]

Tresco, never heard of him, I'm afraid.

Katie, glad to know you are you.

It's a bonus having both you and Twinkle (and Tresco, Ab, Christine and the rest of the fun people who have contributed to this ridiculous posting )

Should we include Le Buffoon ?  Mais non ! Il est un Banquere de Barclays.

Awful French, I know !

Jenny,  do you fly Lufthansa by any chance ?

I'd take great exception to being omitted from Tresco's list of helpful people but for the fact that a) I don't know very much and b) by the time I've polishd up the odd little gems of wisdom I do feel able to impart I invariably find that my (forum) elders and betters have already answered much more comprehensively than I could have done anyway.

Nevertheless, I think that my willingness to contribute is borne out by a couple of my recent postings, one on dog shite and one on snails (not in the same thread by the way) and I would be happy to be consulted by anyone wishing to avail themselves of my expertise on either subject.

[quote user="Tresco"]

Cathy,

I've been reading Quillans posts for over 2 years and I don't think he's a lesbian at all!

[/quote]

I love women and don't like men, I can't help myself, so if I am not a homosexual I simply must be a lesbian.

Flying - How about - Harvard, flying pig (Varsity), Hastings, Shacklton (tail dragger version), Devon, Dove, Heinkle 110 (Confederate Airforce USA), P51T, Beverly, C130, Cambera PR2, Hunter T4, Meteor T2, Lightening T7, Buccaneer S2C, Phantom FGR2,

My squadrons Motto.: Impiger et acer - 'Energetic and keen' and we were the first squadron to operate off the Falklands in 1982 so if there are any buffs out there then they will know there are only two places (well three if you include the Heinkle 110) I could have flown in all these aircraft, one is a geographical place the other is squadron number.

AND I keep a Raptor 40 helicopter (anyone want ot buy it?) in one of my large garages here in France so there.

Toodle Pip