Is this a forum or a member's club ?

Jenny Rennes

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Christine Animal,   [&]

That's a very nice flying pig.

I am not sure if you expected me to find it funny but I did. LOL.

Could you possibly let me have the URL of the pig or e-mail me a copy so I can use it as my avatar ?

It's a definite likeness !

Hello Ab,

I hope the rhubarb does well.

You probably won't find this of interest but stewardesses (and pursars)  look after airline passengers..

There are no passengers on freighters and nobody would want a pig like me as a trolley dolly anyway.

Jenny. [;)]

Hello Ab,

As it happens my cover is not too bad but I'm fed up being mistaken for Keira Knightley and I am getting quite attached to the 'flying pig' image.

All sorts of possibilities there !

So, you crashed a GD F111 did you ? Weren't they known as 'Aardvarks' ?

Are you an American then or did the RAF have them - I thought we were all Jags and Harriers ?

They were a bit before my time but I've heard stories about them being unmanageable.

A bit like pigs I suppose.

Carry on the splendid work (rhubarb) it must be very rewarding.

Jenny.[6]

Jenny

At first I assumed that you had a French pad near Rennes / "did the UK - Rennes shuttle". But now I've seen that you do fly in "big uns" I guess that Rennes is not the airport of employment. Not that it matters one jot, but where do you fly? Do you work out of Rennes?

John

For what it's worth, being a sad (nearly) old man, I preferred the original picture! [A]

I also like the last contributer prefer your former face-pigs are not for looking at-only eating.

I  am english but the f-111was a small version

IN

FACT

A

MODEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER MIND I DID LIVE NEXT DOOR TO AN AMERICAN WHO FLEW SORTIES OVER TURKEY-THE COUNTRY  NOT THE BIRD.

IT WA S SUPPOSED TO BE SECRET YET THEIR WVES USED TOSAY WHERE THEIR HUSBANDS WERE!

MADE A SPIE'S JOB EASY.[H][8-)]

Looks like you already have an admirer Jenny...

"The time has come," the Walrus said, to talk of many things:
Of shoes and ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings,
And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings."

This one might be a more suitable avatar, but you can choose between the two.  If you right click on them, then choose (left click) enregistrer sous (or whatever it is in the English version if that is what you have), then when it is on your computer you should be able to make it your avatar.  You see, we know all about clicks and helping each other...

Hello JohnM,

You can't be sad !

You are one of the good people (i have seen your profile).

I can't mention the company I work  for (verboten, if you catch my drift) but I generally do London/Beijing, sometimes Tokyo/LA and sometimes London/Frankfurt.

My name IS actually Rennes and I have nothing to do with the Bretagne capital although I have got a 'pad' in Bretagne.

Hello Christine,

Thanks for the pics, I think the second one is a touch more flattering.

Hello Ab,

Have you tried flying a R/C helicopter ? If not give it a try.

Hello Le Bouffon,

What can I say ?

Jenny.[H]

Hello JohnM,

You can't be sad !

I can't mention the company I work  for (verboten, if you catch my drift) but I generally do London/Beijing, sometimes Tokyo/LA and sometimes London/Frankfurt.

My name IS actually Rennes and I have nothing to do with the Bretagne capital although I have got a 'pad' in Bretagne.

Hello Christine,

Thanks for the pics, I think the second one is a touch more flattering.

Hello Ab,

Have you tried flying a R/C helicopter ? If not give it a try.

Hello Le Bouffon,

What can I say ?

Jenny.[H]

O.K.WISE GIRL WHAT IS A R/C HELICOPTER?RADIO CONTROLLED I SUPPOSE -BUT THEY MUST BE AS SIMPLE AS FLYING A PLANE.

NOW WHEN I FLEW WE HAD 2 LINES JOINED TO THE PLANE AND FLEW IT IN A LOOPING CIRCLE WITH ME STANDING IN THE MIDDLE TURNING ROUND WITH THE PLANE.

AND THATS WHEN IT CRASED IT WAS GOING SO FAST(A PETROL DRIVEN ENGINE)THAT I WENT DIZZY AND WHILE ATTEMTING TO LOOP THE LOOP THE PLANE DID@NT BUT I DID FELL OVR AND THE PLANE WAS NO MORE.!AHH. I WAS GROUNDED.

[:$][:'(][:$]

Quillan

It's funny how an image can be created than is totally different from reality.  A bit like the first time you see someone that you have heard on the radio (a DJ, an Archers character) and they are nothing like you imagined. 

I have seen your messages popping in and out of threads and just assumed that you were bloke!  Presumably if you are a lesbian, you must be a lady?  I wonder what gave me that impression?  Maybe your picture is "masculine"?  Anyway, I shall read your messages in a new and positive light now (note - I'm always sceptical of what men say...) !

[quote user="Jenny Rennes"]

You can't be sad !

[/quote]

Oh, believe me, I can be sad. Didn't you see the post in the health thread where I got stroppy about a missing "h" in a word? [8-|]

[/quote]

But we can write anything we like in Profiles!

[/quote]

But not as a trolley dolly! Is there actually a lot of flying to be done in those big things these days? I guess (but it's only a guess) that the human is mainly there for take off, landing and emergencies????

[/quote]

Pah, serves me right for trying to be clever. Although the name is great now, did your parents sense of humour ever give your problems as a child? (Please don't now tell me that you've adopted Jenny so that it goes with the surname!!)

In a previous working life, I was at British Aerospace in Bristol and we had F111's and BAC 111's on site. I had to work on computer systems that monitored the work on both... I hope my work was good enough that we never put parts on the wrong aircraft type... I can just envisage a package tour leaving Gatwick with F111 engines. [ap]

John

"In a previous working life, I was at British Aerospace in Bristol and we had F111's and BAC 111's on site. I had to work on computer systems that monitored the work on both... I hope my work was good enough that we never put parts on the wrong aircraft type... I can just envisage a package tour leaving Gatwick with F111 engines. [ap]

John"

Hi John, just as well you didn't fit the BAC with the swing wings. They would probably have fallen off, they did ust that enough times on the Yanky thing ( until the U.K. gave them the reciept for the correct metal...) The F111 was another Barnes Wallach invention that was poo-hood by the British 'government'!!!

I fly my avitar. It's a Fougar Magister. It has a 6 foot wing span and NO noisey smelly engine because it's a glider. I also have an electric R/C helicopter and I have come to the conclusion that helicopters cannot fly! It's just a rotten rhumour put about by the authorities [8-|] !

I have been flying gliders both from the flat field and a tow line (just like the full size, but with a bloke running like hell at the other end of the line) and from the slope for over 18 years and I love it. The Magister is a PSS 'power slope soarer' and looks fantastic in the air. I don't fly full size for 2 reasons. 1. I can't afford it and 2. I have seen just how I land and I'm not sure I would like to land in anything that I am flying [li][li][li].

John.

P.S. JennyRenne, as a matter of interest my avitar before this one was of me. I posted it just before Christmas 2004 just about the time that funny looking old sod was knocking about. Quillan said that all his beliefs had come true and that he was convinced there was a Santa after all??? Sad budgerigar (Did you know that budgerigar means edible in Abbo? Not-a-lot-a-people-know-vat...)

Quillan...

I think I'm a lesbian as well. I spotted a really attractive young lady in a bar the other night, so went over to chat... she said "I'm not interested in you, I'm a lesbian", I said, "What's one of them then" she said "Well see that girl over there... I'd like to... and... and... and... and... all night with her (detail deleted so as not to break forum rules). I said "Oh, that's a lesbian is it?" she nodded, I added, "In that case I think I must be one as well!"

Is that the same joke as you were thinking of Chris???

Quillan - where are you?  I want to know now whether you are male or female.  I am confused (as usual).  I am off to France soon, where I shall be minus my computer, and I can't spend 3 weeks not knowing.  I won't sleep at night...

Come to think of it, if I'm honest I would like to know myself.  I've got my doubts about my friend Jenny too.  All that aeroplane talk is a bit blokey and for a woman to post a picture of a pig saying she resembles one is very rare!!!  Hummm[8-)]  Maybe they want to get into the minds of women.Well, if you aint a woman you've got no chance of understanding us.  We dont even understand ourselves.   I dont understand why, when my man asks me wats up, I say nothing when I want to rip his head off for a trillion things. Stupid things at that. Never mind, nothing a bar of chocolate wont cure.