Is this a forum or a member's club ?

Jenny Rennes

[quote user="le bouffon"]Do take any thing tresco posts with a very very large pinch of PC bullxxxx, as she  is a she, never post anything that leads her to thinks that john marie le pen should be the real president of France or she may bug you for ever.[/quote]

Yeah, it's like Jenny doesn't know that i'm a middle aged lesbian really.

When will you learn I don't care about about who you vote for. It's the way you conduct yourself here that gets up my nose.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Tresco,

What is this Le bouffon like ? *&^£*(&  &_*"£ if you ask me !

I really had no idea what your sexual tendences are when I posted the reference to 'middle aged lesbians' (why should I have done) and I do hope I haven't offended you.

It makes no difference to me and I still think your 'interests' part in your profile is excellent.

I sometimes wish I wasn't so easily tempted to make postings as mine always seem to end in conflict.

I have no doubt that some good person will advise me to stop on the premise that I make my own bed and should be prepared to lie in it.

Ho hum.

BTW what do think of the new picture of me ? I might just update with a real one tomorrow to stop this farce.

Jenny.[:P] 

Hi Cathy, bear with me here. I like your signature, and I'm glad you like it here, but I just need to reply to Jenney Rennies

Jenny Rennes

So far you have done nothing but amuse me, and encourage me to think about the clique thing. I even looked up the word, in my real dictionary, and on the internet. I learnt some interesting things. But you are just you, and I am really just me. Nothing about anyones sexuality bothers me. As it happens I am 'straight'.

I was having a laugh with you, and then later replying to a someone who usually I try my hardest to ignore.  Let's call it me fighting with a 'clique' of one. I apologise (again) if I have brought the forum into disrepute. If all the arguments I had had with a certain farcial idiot had not been deleted, I would have several thousand posts to my name. LOL

I liked the old avatar better, and your posts are fine, in fact they are more than fine. Now that you know I am not a 18 year old lad, (as if you hadn't sussed that before) or a middle aged lesbian, but something in-between, shall we just get on with it? I don't mean 'IT,' I just mean forum life?

Are you gay? Not that i've anything against homosexuals...BUT you remind me of a friend who IS and has a MASSIVE chip on his shoulder and also cannot stop himself  from being THE authority on every single opinion that others have about any subject and it is sooooo tedious!

"Are you gay? Not that i've anything against homosexuals...BUT you remind me of a friend who IS and has a MASSIVE chip on his shoulder and also cannot stop himself  from being THE authority on every single opinion that others have about any subject and it is sooooo tedious"

TWINKLE

Read and inwardly digest my post, Twinkle. Preferably in the the print version

Oh sorry I messed up! My last  two messages were to Viva who I felt needed some MORE attention! I pressed the wrong button - not used to these forum thingies, lovely french red wine also contributing the the confusion factor!  Anyway, MY opinion since joining last Saturday is that you're all in dire need of a few episodes of Eastenders! I love you all already!! 

Dunno; I mean, I long since shed my friends (fiends) who thought they knew it all, or who were whatever you said before; thats just me, but I don't hang around with people who are bonkers (I am bonkers, one is enough in my book).

How could it be up to me. The only clique I'm in (I hope) is with furry nix, and he is perhaps wisely not joining in here. 

Do you want to stay?

Edit/ bear in mind, how could I or anyone here, say whether you stay or not? I only have three friends, and one ofthem is the laddio I choose to live with. I realise this is unusual. and thinking about it, all three are bonkers too.

Deary me.

I'm not bonkers anymore (paying a lot of money to a french psy) and I don't normally do things like this (didn't know it existed til blinking KKK came along!) but I quite like it (reminds me of when I WAS bonkers) so if you promise to chaperone me (I'm a bit fragile) then I think I want to stay

"I'm not bonkers anymore (paying a lot of money to a french psy) and I don't normally do things like this (didn't know it existed til blinking KKK came along!) but I quite like it (reminds me of when I WAS bonkers) so if you promise to chaperone me (I'm a bit fragile) then I think I want to stay" ( twinkle)

I can't make any promises, coming from what I regard as an illustrious line of lunatics, but if anyone questions your right to be here I will leap right in, and say 'hey, i'm bonkers', just like (well, a bit like) in 'Spartacus'.

The effect may be diminished by the fact that they have all heard it before, (see how  it is now 'us' against 'them all'?) but I am a firm believer in not over promising and then under-delivering; so I won't chaperone you. Not that you want me to

Whaddayasay.?

Sorry to change the subject, but I am not!!!! Well, my biggest nightmare on the Forum is that nobody answers me, or that with my reply I kill a thread, so I say a big thank you to all you people who valiantly and courageously come to my aid and answer me, clique or no clique!

[quote user="Monika"]Sorry to change the subject, but I am not!!!! Well, my biggest nightmare on the Forum is that nobody answers me, or that with my reply I kill a thread, so I say a big thank you to all you people who valiantly and courageously come to my aid and answer me, clique or no clique![/quote]

Who said that?

John.[8-)]

Quote Twinkle " Oh sorry I messed up! My last two messages were to Viva who I felt needed some MORE attention!"

Sorry have I missed something? [8-)] What messages?

Me need attention,no I'm very low maintenance!