social charges with cheque service

searcher30

i have read up on this a bit but not sure of all its aspects. how much in social charges are you actually supposed to pay? and is there anything else to be aware of ? what is situation with students ? does this work the same way? i studied in france years ago and remember gettign some jobs via the CROUS which helps students to get jobs. I dont think that the employers ever pay social charges for me or did they? how do i check up on this too?

Well my daughter who is a full time student has charges deducted off her holiday jobs by the supermarket and quite a bit it is too and she has to declare this on the tax return too.Its a myth that people on part time work don't pay anything, EVEYONE who works at no matter what here pays something into the system.

[quote user="Miki"]Come on  searcher, stop taking folks for mugs.[/quote]

Apart from here, TF & Frenchentree, I notice that Searcher30 also posts on Moneysavingexpert.com... this was interesting:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=184934

(No, I really haven't got anything better to do :D )

One of searcher30's recent posts on that website:

"Would people be interested in a research service. A friend is thinking of setting something up along these lines as he says that people dont have time to spend researching by reading books /web research etc. so if the info is brought to them already researched and ready to go this should be of interest. what are people thoughts on this? thanks in advance"

Clearly this is the reason why she has been posting all these scattergun questions.

Here's another one:

Posted by Searcher30 on 30 March 2006

"Sometimes I use a friend to post messages for me in forums when am busy. However when I need to continue the topic of conversation I find it is hard to get to people with my friend's username because the computer's cookie I believe only recognises mine.

Is there an easy way to juggle between my username and my friend (I just dont like getting people confused) basically that I can take over their details (unclick cookie or whatever it is) so i can carry on conversation.
Hope this is clear!

Thanks in advance."

Tricky stuff, eh?

6 - The moderators have been in contact with the originator of this post and have temporarily banned them from the forum and locked this thread until such time as they receive a satisfactory response after which the ban and lock may be removed.