Professional advice

ChipshopCharlie

Hi,

I've been living in France for a while and have my own business that I run (mostly) via the internet. None of my clients are in France, but in order to contribute to the French system, I'm thinking seriously about setting up a SARL and channeling most of my work through it.

I've had a look at some of the links available here and arrived quite quickly at the conclusion that I need to consult a French accountant.

Does anyone here use a French accountant (Dept. 22) that they would willingly recommend (that perhaps has a willing ear for badly spoken French)?

Thanks in advance.

Charlie

If you have been operating in France you should have registered your business by now. But it is not too late: I would suggest Account Revision, www.account-revision.com, based near Rennes, so not too far from you in 22. They have a couple of people who speak excellent English and have a good knowledge of both French and British systems, having a lot of British clients who have set up businesses in France. A good French acccountant won't come cheap, but will save you more than enough to cover their fees - at least A-R has for us.