ebay postage

wendy

We've been in the Deux Sevres since October and are now settled enough to start up our ebay business where we left off in the UK last July.

I've collected various leaflets on postal charges for overseas but find it all a bit confusing and am anxious not to make any mistakes which might leave me out of pocket.

Can anyone help... particularly with items weighing less than a kilo. I can't start making money 'til I've sorted this out!

Thanks

Wendy

Lat week I came accross a little  shop in an arcade (UK )   which called itself ......... "The E.Bay Shop ".... a guy was sitting at a desk with a laptop...... I assume people go in and tell him what they have to sell ......or sit while he looks up on Ebay what they want to buy. and he does the "work " for them on the laptop for a fee ?  In a decent sized town I suppose there must be people with stuff to sell or want to buy at low cost on Ebay who are without internet access or dont have a clue how to go about it ......he must find it a living or he would not be there.   

I dont know about how much living  he makes.There is a wooden cabin arcade near us in Mervent that opens everyday,all day ,sells everything from paint,knickers,condoms,gifts etc.Only been in a few times-never seen anyone else inside.I think that he must just make enough to cover costs,just,but would probably  open on the off chance than sit at home unemployed.Very French attitude it seems.      Maude