Pet Sitting / Kennels

SS2002

Hello

I am tyring to start up as a pet sitter and/or house sitter and to also run a type of home from home for dogs, where people could leave their pets with us and we would care for them as if they were ours, with all the creature comforts they would want!

Does anyone have a need for this type of service?  If so, PM me!  I am based in 17, between Mirambeau and Jonzac.

Thank you.

Sandra

Sandra

I see you have had no replies so far and I am therefore sending an answer.  Not that I know anything about the type of business you are hoping to start.  I CAN see us using your type of services as we have a very people-oriented (better than saying clingy) dog and we may need to leave her at some point.

Anyway, all the very best.  Didn't like to see your post looking so lonely.  I am sure others will be along soon giving you some real advice.

Hi Sandra

We don't yet know of a time that we'd require your services but that doesn't mean that we wouldn't. We're located in Leoville so not too far from you. Have you tried posting on 'Angloinfo' as well? You'd probably find alot of people would respond to you on there.

Good luck

Hi

You cant set up as a boarding kennel of any kind until you have a certificate of competence. We had to do a three day course ( in French) and pass an exam. there are also strict rules about your premises.There is a big investment and if you haven't done your homework you could end up losing out big style.

trust me there are easier ways to make a living

regards

Steve