Jump to content


uncle jules

Recommended Posts

Some employers provide a "récapitulatif fiscal", which would be the equivalent of a P60, but as far as I am aware, this is not very common.

Assuming you are an employee, your taxable income is shown under "revenu imposable" at the bottom of each payslip.

This is the amount that will be added up through the tax year (the tax year runs from January to December).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes, the pay slip gives that information, and you may be able to get a récapitulatif from your employer's accountant. But as there is no PAYE in France you could not really have a direct equivalent to a P60. The thing that is generally taken as chapter and verse as far as taxable income is concerned is the 'avis d'imposition' issued by the tax office to tell you what you owe after you have made your tax return.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 13 years later...

By now everybody who is employed should have received a P60 document. It is compulsory for an employer to provide their employees with this document by the 31st May.

What is a P60?

A P60 is a document that shows the amount a person has earned in a specific tax year, and the amount of deductions that have been made. A tax year runs from the 6th April until the 5th April in the following year.

What is shown on my P60?

A P60 document shows an employee’s taxable earnings in a specific tax year. It will show the amount of deductions taken from pay such as tax, national insurance and student loans, and it will also show whether any statutory payments have been received within the tax year.

Why do I need a P60?

A P60 is very useful if you need to prove your earnings or deductions for a specific tax year. It is a highly recognised document and it can be used for obtaining a mortgage or claiming tax credits, for example.

What do I need to do if my P60 is incorrect?

P60 information can be checked by using your payslips. If your P60 is showing any incorrect information, then please contact your employer and explain why it is incorrect. Your employer can issue you with a new P60, marked as a replacement, or give you a letter which explains the changes to your P60.

I have lost my P60.

If you have lost or mislaid your P60 then please contact your employer and they will issue you with a replacement copy. It is also possible to obtain the details through HMRC personal tax account service.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...