Job needed..

SS2002

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="jon"]

how did my name[jon......used merely for protection gfrom you terrible people...get into your conversation.Or is this another Jon?[/quote]

Hi jon with a little 'J' there is another Jon with a capital 'J'

But I think in this instance it was because you contributed in the early stages of this 'Strange' thread!!

Did the OP ever get an answer to her question ???? Sue

If you had actually bothered to read the thread in which you contributed nothing apart from this incisive gem, you would know that jon was looking to offer the OP a job if he knew where she lived and a link was given to a virtual working site. 

A lot of the postings on here only look confused now due to information being added that was not there originally, like where the OP lived in France  simultaneous postings, and latterly a bit of humour. 

So close the door again when you leave[:P]

[quote user="suzy"]Glad I won't be living in the Aveyron[/quote]

A lovely area, sparsely populated by grumpy old men. I go there to do voluntary work in an effort to help this much misunderstood species.

Now Ron, before I become the third person to be shown the door in this thread, refer back to my short but helpful post on page 1.[;-)]

Maybe the OP got some replies by PM. I hope so, as she's in a tough spot.

[quote user="suzy"]Glad I won't be living in the Aveyron[/quote]

Slightly prettier than the Lunt in Bilston. The Averyon, not Ron you understand.  [:D]

This smiley thing's catching Twinkle.

ps I think there's something going on between that Ron and you, you're always giving him encouragement.

[quote user="Benjamin"]I think there's something going on between that Ron and you, you're always giving him encouragement.[/quote]

Twinkle is what we call a dedicated outreach worker.

Only taking on the most difficult cases, she works alone, often under great stress.

Her favoured and most successful technique is to repeatedly sing 'Always look on the Bright Side of Life' until her target capitulates and starts to utilise 'kiss' and 'big smile' emoticons in posts, which help soften the tone of their otherwise forthright messages.[:)]

Sutton Coldfield actually Ron !!!  we can't understand Brummies either !!!

My query was posted because the OP hadn't said if she'd been successful, and I'm sure we're all hoping she has been.  I had, in fact, read the whole (very confusing) thread.

[quote user="Steph1"]Can't believe this thread, page 5 and no replies to the OP question. She asked a serious question and needs a serious reply![/quote]

You've been on this forum long enough Steph1 to know that most posters are helpful when they have the knowledge  to be so. Out of all the people you know how many are employers?

The one person who is or is going to become an employer replied.

As with a lot of threads this one has drifted once the original question has been answered.

What has happened here is what happens to a lot of posts.

Question asked, answer given and then absolutely nothing, nada, zilch.

You either stop giving answers or you accept that you are never going to find out if your answer was good, bad or indifferent.

[quote user="Steph1"]As I am not clairvoyant I did not know that someone had replied to the OP although I was aware that jon had perhaps a job to offer, however I did not know that the OP had now found employment.[/quote]

and yet more thought and post police arrive[:'(], This thread is like one of those car chases in the USA that's on TV with more police arriving after the event than were there before it   .......but I digress,   how dare I[6]..........

neither do we Steph  because she hasn't been back to tell us (yet) has she?  Perhaps she is too busy working for jon[Www]