Jump to content

Baby sitting/Child minding


Recommended Posts

I've been looking into this recently.   It seems that registered childminders get the SMIC (minimum wage).

Say you'll teach her English, then you can charge more.  [;-)]

You'll get a better hourly rate overall if you're paid cash in hand, but if you're paid in cheque d'emploi you're declared and are building up points for whatever they build up points for.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...