Reflexologist

Dean and Dawn

Hello,

We are looking to move to France at the start of next year. My wife will be a qualified reflexologist when we move and a member of the Association of Reflexologists. We would like to find out what the situation is in France regarding refloexology and its acceptance and whether she would in fact be able to practice. So far we have found some information on French reflxology sites but the information is conflicting to say the least.

Many thanks,

Dean and Dawn

Hi

Sorry I can't help you on your question, but I have a similar one.

I am a Reiki Master and am thinking of practicing in France. So far I haven't been able to find out whether it is legal, and, if so, what I have to do to set up. I have emailed Reiki practitioners in France who have websites, but none has replied. So far I have heard rumours that it is not legal, but have been unable to find out the facts or where to start seeking them.I should also be interted in the reply to the reflexology question as I am going to train in that.

Regards

Loire  

• 3 weeks later...
I thought about that one and investigated about two years ago, apparently you have to be a qualified kinesthetics (not sure if that is the spelling)! I was told that I could be prosecuted if I did any type of aromatherapy/massage etc. Not sure if the authorities have changed their minds since. It is a shame.

Suey